Department Contact Details
|Dr Ashutosh Angiras||M.A.M.Phil,Ph.D|
|Ms. Renu Rohilla||MA, B.Ed|
|Course(s)/ Subject(s) Offered:|
|Sanskrit (Elective ) in BA I , II ,III|
|Sanskrit in B.Sc. II as additional subject|
Activities organized by Sanskrit Association
In-charge: Dr.Uma Sharma
- The association organized inter-classes “Sanskritshastradharit Kridotsava Skandhayudha, Ashvaaarohiyudha, Hastiyudha, Bandikarana, Abhimanyu-Chakra Vyuh-Rachna on September 28, 2018.
- Members of Association participated in Inter College “Sanskritshastradharit Kridotsava Skandhayudha,Ashhvarohiyudha,Hastiyudha,Bandikarana,Abhimanyu-Chakra Vyuha-Rachna,Dhanush-Chanchalan ” organized by G.M.N College, Ambala Cantt on 23-10-2018 and won first position.
- Organised 10 days Sanskrit Sambhashan shivir from Feb 04-13-2019. In this Shivir 38 students participated .Prashikshak Ravi Shastri from Sanskrit Bharti,Delhi taught Sanskrit
- Organised ‘Vasantostava” in collaboration with Music Department (Vocal) in which Students presented Ragadhari Music on Feb 09.2019
- Organised Academic Paricharcha on every Saturday throughout the year.
- Organised 3 day short term Course on “Science of Mythology” from March 07.10.2019
- Office Bearers, President Manish Kumar (B A III), Vice Pre3sident Aastha Sharma ( B.A III Sanskrit Hons) Seceretry Neeraj ( B.A 1), Joint Chetan Sharma ( B. A III Sanskrit Hons) and members participated directly and proved themselves as good managers.So association has been live throughout year. All activities have been done under the able guidance of association charge Dr Uma Sharna
In-charge: Dr Uma Sharma
- The association organized a three days workshop for teachers and students titled Studies in Comparative Religions by Sh Neeraj Atri, Director, Council for Historical Research and Comparative Studies, Panchkula ; from Sept 5-7, 2017.
- A two day workshop on 'Decoding Mind, Body and Behavior through Astrology was organized from March 5-6, 2018.
- The association organized 'Paudharopana Kaaryakram' for celebrating New Samvat, 2075- according to Bhartiya Panchaanga.
- A Quiz on 'Sanskrit Shabdaroop and Dhaaturoop' was organised for B. A.-I on March 27, 2018.
- A two days Health Advisory Camp on 'Astrology, Ayurveda and Sanskrit based Counseling was conducted from April 3-4, 2018.