Activities organized by Legal Literacy Cell
Convener: Dr. Divya Jain
The Core Purpose of this cell to create legal awareness to among young minds and to identify the problems of their fellow citizens in the neighborhood. This cell has been luminous, live, and energetic.
Throughout the year by its activities under the guidelines of office of the judicial megistrate cum secretary, District legal services authority, Ambala. Following activities were organized during the session.
- Lectures on Woman Rights (Speaker: Advocate Mrs. Madhu Chauhan, Volunteer Mr. Balram)
- Fundamentals Rights and Responsibilities. (Speaker CJM Sh. Danish Gupta)
- Legal Literacy Camp on Feb 22, 2019.
- Competitions like Quiz, Debate, Declamation, Slogan Writing, Skit, Poetry, PPT Presentations and Essay Writing were organized. Winners participated in District level LLC Function at Government College. Ambala.
Convener: Dr Uma Sharma
The core purpose of this cell is to create legal awareness among young minds and to identify the problems of their fellow citizens in the neighborhood. This cell has been luminous, live, energetic throughout the year by its activities under the guidelines of Office of The Chief Judicial Magistrate cum Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Ambala. Following activities were organized during the session-
- A talk was delivered by the Director IIFA, Ambala City, Legal Para Volunteer under Dist. Legal Service Authority and “Badge Installation Ceremony” of office bearers on 27-02-2017.
- Legal Literacy Fest– More than 200 students participated in 10 activities (Debate, Declamation, Poem Recitation, Painting, Slogan Writing, Documentary, PPT, Quiz, Skit and Essay Writing). The winners of these competitions participated in District Level competitions organized by the cell on February 06, 2017.
- Students won First Prize in Quiz and Documentary, Second Prize in Poetry and Debate, Third Prize in PPT and Skit Competitions held at Govt. College, Ambala Cantt. on February 07, 2017.
- The students won First Prize in Skit and Documentary, Second Prize in Quiz at Divisional Level Competitions held at Govt College, Ambala Cantt on March 16, 2017.