Department Contact Details
|Dr Ashutosh Angiras||M.A.M.Phil,Ph.D|
|Dr Uma Sharma||M.A(Sanskrit, Hindi & Pol Sc.),M.Phil, Ph.D, Certificate & Diploma Course in German, CC in Yoga, Women Emp. & Development, Environmental Studies & Urdy, PGD in Translation|
|Course(s)/ Subject(s) Offered:|
|Sanskrit (Elective ) in BA I , II ,III|
|Sanskrit in B.Sc. II as additional subject|
Activities organized by Sanskrit Association
Name of the Teacher-in-charge: Dr Uma Sharma
- The association organized a three days workshop for teachers and students titled Studies in Comparative Religions by Sh Neeraj Atri, Director, Council for Historical Research and Comparative Studies, Panchkula ; from Sept 5-7, 2017.
- A two day workshop on 'Decoding Mind, Body and Behavior through Astrology was organized from March 5-6, 2018.
- The association organized 'Paudharopana Kaaryakram' for celebrating New Samvat, 2075- according to Bhartiya Panchaanga.
- A Quiz on 'Sanskrit Shabdaroop and Dhaaturoop' was organised for B. A.-I on March 27, 2018.
- A two days Health Advisory Camp on 'Astrology, Ayurveda and Sanskrit based Counseling was conducted from April 3-4, 2018.