Convener: Ms Rashmi Billus
|67 Minutes||18-07-2018|| The club celebrated 67th birthday of the great leader Nelson Mandela by spending 67 minutes with the kids at
Pavitradham (Deaf and Dumb School), Ambala. The club
organized painting competition for them and also distributed gifts and refreshments to all the winners as well as participants.
|Founder Day||11-08-2018||On the Founder day of Rotaract Club S D College, Ambala Cantt ,the club organized a Tree Plantation Drive at Youth Red Cross Old Age Home, Ambala Cantt in total 25 saplings were planted.
|Independence Day||15-08-2018||The club organized a cultural fest at their adopted School,
Govt Sr Sec School, Mainbranch, Ambala Cantt and participated in Flag Hosting as well as held a special “Mann Ki Baat” session with the teenage girls of the school regarding personal hygiene during menstrual cycle.
|Project RED||03-11-2018||The club installed Sanitary Pad Vending Machine with 180 pads at their adopted school i.e. Govt. Senior Secondary School, Main Branch, Ambala Cantt.
|Workshop||10-11-2018||A workshop on “Hygiene and Sanitation during Menstrual
Cycle” by Dr Suman Garg, Gynecologist ,Rotary Cancer
Hospital was organized at Govt Senior Secondary School, Main Branch, Ambala Cantt.
|Free Health Check-up Camp||01-12-2018||The club along with Rotary Club Ambala organized a free
health checkup camp at Rotary Cancer Hospital, Ambala
Free medications were also provided by the club to the
|X’MAS Bash||24-12-2018||The club organized a Christmas bash for the students of Pavitradham (Deaf and Dumb school) Ambala Cantt. The event was full of games, dance performances and snacks
for the kids.
|New Year Celebration||01-01-2019||The Club Donated homemade food to the residents of
Kushth Asharam, Ambala Cantt as the club believes no one is above or beneath them.
Convener: Ms Rashmi Billus Click Here to view Rotaract Website
- Relief Supply -10 Slum families affected by heavy rainfall were supplied relief items.
- Sponsoring the Local Business -170+ sponsorship firms were added.
- Annapurna -More than 100 children were fed. The menu included dal, fruits, biscuits and water bottles.
- Sneh-Sparsh –A seminar was organised for cancer patients.
- Swach Bharat Rotabhiyan -Public Parks were cleaned
- World Literacy Day-A seminar was conducted and literacy kits were distributed.
- Literacy with Sports-The club organised a special sports event for the students of Rotary School of Deaf and Dumb and the winners were given stationary items as prizes.
- School Adoption-The club adopted a school in Ambala Cantt and a certificate of adoption was presented to Mr. Om Parkash, Principal of the school.
- Human Chain-The Rotaractors formed a human chain to create awareness about cancer and cleanliness
- Wall Painting-Rotaract Club painted a wall of the College on the theme “Sakshi Malik (Olympic medalist from Haryana)”.
- Tree Painting-The rotaractors painted trees in front of room no 9 to 13 in the Commerce Block.
- Clothes Donation Drive-Clothes were donated to the needy families in the slum areas of Ambala.
- Help Desk : Rotaractors helped the freshers seeking admissions in the college.
- Go green – save the world :A step taken forward to make society Beautiful
- Preparing the upcoming leaders : New leaders appointed and prepared for their different duties in the club
- Connecting with new rotaractors : Rotaractors made efforts for making students of the college aware about the club and its work
- Interview for post holder’s : Interviews were organised in order to appoint capable leaders who could take the club to the skies with their respective teams
- 7th joint installation ceremony : Collaring of rotary,inner-wheel and rotaract upcoming leaders
- Fellowship meeting : Rotaractors were given chance to interact with each other and create a new bond.
- Meeting for upcoming events : Meeting organised to give a brief idea to the rotaractors about the events to be done in the upcoming year
- Website surprise for member’s :An official website of club was launched in a special meeting
- International deaf and dumb day – literacy with sports : Rotaractors joined the children of deaf and dumb school and spend a day full of enjoyment with them by playing games and presenting them gifts to make them. smile
- Mega blood donation camp : Blood donation camp organised by Rotaract club SD Ambala. Also donated blood happily and willingly
- Tree and wall painting : The Rotaract club painted a wall of college on the theme ”Sakshi Malik” (olympic medalist from Haryana)
- Let Loose – The Intercity : A District Event organised by Rotaract club SD ambala, Rotaract club Healing Aura and Rotaract club Ambala city which became a great Success for the club
- End polio rally : Rotaractors participated in the rally conducted to create awareness to end up polio.
- Diwali mela , yamunagar : Rotaractors attended the Diwali mela Organised by Rotaract club in Yamunanagar
- Light up India : A way of celebrating Diwali not by burning cracker’s instead preparing Rangoli and spreading happiness.
- Success of Intercity : Appreciated the efforts of members and leader’s of their hard work and provided the deserving certificates.
- Donation drive : Rotaractors went to an old age home and provided clothes for their protection in the cold weather.
- Quarterly certificate : Distribution of Quarterly certificate on the basis of their performance and a small get together after exams.
- Gyaan – digital payment awareness : Rotaractors created awareness at different places about the digital payments methods at the time of demonetization
- E-ryla : Rotaractors participated in the online event in which they got connected to more Rotaractors of other districts.
- Dal and Amor : A way of sparkling love and happiness on the day of Valentine’s with the students of deaf and dumb school.
- Blood donation camp : Many of our Rotaractors donated their blood and maximum helped and guided others who were able to donate.
- Rotasia , Chandigarh : Our district conducted a international conference where rotaractors from all over the globe where invited with respect to their culture and traditions. A grand event of 3 days and all over visit of Chandigarh was given to the visitor’s.
- Rotaract 49 : Rotaract club SD ambala along with its Sister clubs did 49 events during the Rotaract week as Rotaract club completed it’s 49 year’s.