PFA of Rotaract Club Activities
|67 Minutes||18-07-2018||The club celebrated 67th birthday of a great leader Nelson Mandela by spending 67 minutes with the kids at Pavitradham (Deaf and Dumb School), Ambala.
The club organized painting competition for them and also distributed gifts and refreshments to all the winners as well as participants
|Founder Day||11-08-2018||On the Founder day of Rotaract Club S.D COLLEGE ,Ambala Cantt ,the club organized a Tree Plantation drive at the Youth Red Cross Old Age Home,AmbalaCantt.
In total 25 saplings were planted
|Independence day||15-08-2018||The club organized a cultural fest at their adopted school i.eGovt Senior secondary school,Mainbranch,Ambalacantt and participated in flag hosting as well as held a special “Mann Ki Baat” session with the teenage girls of the school regarding personal hygiene during menstrual cycle|
|Project RED||03-11-2018||The club installed Sanitary Pad vending machine with 180 pads at their adopted school i.eGovt Senior Secondary School,MainBranch,AmbalaCantt|
|WORKSHOP||10-11-2018||A workshop on “HYGINE AND SANITATION DURING MENSTURAL CYCLE” by Dr.SumanGarg, Gynecologist ,Rotary Cancer Hospital was organized at Govt Senior Secondary School,MainBranch,AmbalaCantt|
|Free Health Check-up Camp||01-12-2018||The club along with Rotary Club Ambala organized a free health checkup camp at Rotary Cancer Hospital,Ambala
Free medications were also provided by the club to the needy
|X’MAS Bash||24-12-2018||The club organized a Christmas bash for the students of Pavitradham (Deaf and Dumb school) Ambala Cantt.
The event was full of games,dance performances and snacks for the kids
|New Year Celebration||01-01-2019||The Club Donated homemade food to the residents of KushthAsharam,Ambalacantt as the club believes no one is above or beneath them.|
Convener: Ms Rashmi Billus Click Here to view Rotaract Website
The club organized/participated in the following activities during the session 2017-18
- MILESTONE-The Annual Thanksgiving and Awards: Rotaract Club was awarded “Outstanding Club Award” in RID 3080 (2016-17) .
- The club received 8 Awards that include-
- Best Secretary
- Active Participation
- Best International Project – Swaach Bharat Rotaabhiyaan
- DRR Citation – Best Rotaractor – Ashutosh Mehta
- Roatsia Executive Team
- Best Community Service – Literacy with Sports
- District Event Hosts – “Let Loose the Intercity”
- Cleanliness Drive in collaboration with “OYE AMBALA”: Committed towards making Ambala a better place, Rotaractors from Rotaract club had coordinated with OyeAmbala team and painted the humongous 20*40FT graffiti at the Highway in front of Pooja Sarees, Ambala City as well as the wall of the Gandhi Ground, Ambala City.
- Box of Kindness: The club collected all kinds of summer clothes for children and adults and accepted all other donations likes school bags and uniforms and distributed clothes, shoes and school bags to kids at Ambala Mercy Home and to Red Cross Society Old Age Home, Ambala Cantt.
- Charters' Day Celebration: The Rotaractors celebrated it with the special children. So a painting competition was conducted in the school to celebrate the day on August 10, 2017.
- Bookmarked: The club collected 200+ good books from the School teachers, students and school staff of S.D Vidya School, Ambala and the club inaugurated their first library in Pavitra Dham School for Deaf on September 26, 2017.
- Sandesh : “Warriors are not born, they are made in Indian Army” Honoring the glory and power of our free homeland on our 69th Republic day, A banner was placed at the college gate and students and college staff wrote beautiful Sandesh for our soldiers.
- Rota-Art :The club in collaboration with Rotary Club of Ambala organized *ROTA-ART * A Drawing & Best Out of Waste Competition in the adopted Govt. Sr. Sec. School to mark the celebration of the 69th Republic day . The *Rota-Art* highlighted the message of the Women Empowerment, Swatch Bharat.
- Warm Box: The club collected all kinds of winter clothes for children and adults, and accepted all other donations and distributed them amongst the needy. A small gesture of our club was beneficial for poverty stricken, deprived people to stay happy during the cruel winter season.