The college campus is situated on the Ambala-Jagadhri National highway and is spread in a sprawling area of 16 acres. Dr Rajender Prasad, the First President of India, laid the foundation stone of the college building in 1951. The college building is a mixture of traditional and modern architecture planned by Sh. Nand Kishore and supervised by Seth Moti Prasad ji. Over the years a number of structures have been added to the original building keeping in mind the need of the hour and the requirement of the students. Commerce and Home Science Departments of the college were inaugurated on 4 April 1976 by the then Union Minister for Health and Family Planning, Dr Karan Singh.Every year more classrooms, laboratories and other dimensions are added or modifications are done to the existing infrastructure. Later additions to the college include— P.G. Block, Seminar Hall, labs for Electronics department, Computer labs, IT labs, Electronics Block, Commerce Block, Third stage for cultural activities, All-weather pitch for Cricket, Audio-Visual room, computerised Library etc.